Here’s what I think writing magnetic headlines mean:
“A good headline gives information, but a magnetic headline gets people to click-through and read your content.”
The late John Caples, a well-known copywriter, once wrote: “If you can come up with a great headline, you are almost sure to have a good advertisement”.
And, according to CopyBlogger, 80% of the people will read your headlines (and sub-headlines) and only 20% will read the actual content.
So, doesn’t it make sense to have sexy headlines in your content to make it “scan-able”?
Why are Headlines Important Now than Ever?
Technology constantly changes, but human behaviour stays the same.
In the past, the mediums of communication are newspapers, printed posters, and radio.
Now, we have an increasing number of social media platforms, search engines, podcast, etc… you get what I mean.
And, it cost almost zero dollar for businesses and marketers to get their messages across to their audience as compared to the past.
Which means that there is practically zero barriers to entry!
As a result of that, an average person today sees about 5,000 ads a day.
And, the attention span of a person is about 8 seconds. That was down from 20 minutes back in the day.
If you compare the stats, a person will spend only about 0.0016 seconds for every ad they see. Isn’t it crazy?
But, human behaviour never changes. People will spend their time on things that capture their attention. But now, it is more competitive than ever for that attention.
The attention span is the new currency to marketing.
Which is why you need a captivating headline to stand above the 5,000 ads people see every day.
What Exactly is the Purpose of a Headline?
A headline is more than just grabbing attention.
And, your Headline must be in-sync with the rest of your copy (your content).
In today’s world, it is all about relevancy. You can’t have a header that says “Crazy Cheap Deals”, but the content sells a thousand dollar product.
Or, you can’t have a headline that says “Food for Super Dogs”, while your content is about cats.
It just doesn’t make sense, right?
There is a term for this, and it is called “Bait and Switch”. Don’t fall into this category.
So, the Headline plays a significant role in the success of your content; it serves 3 purposes:
- Grab Attention
- Select Your Audience
- Draws the reader to the body content
1. Grabbing the Attention
No matter how great or persuasive your body content is if your Headline doesn’t draw people to read it…
What’s the point of having that content in the first place?
As I’ve said, grabbing the attention of people in this century has become harder than ever.
When you enter a bookstore (which is becoming obsolete nowadays due to technology), there are thousands of books on its shelves, you have an idea of what kind of books you want, so what would you normally do?
I am sure you wouldn’t go through thousands of books one by one to find one that interests you.
You would first go to the section of your interest like “Self-Help, Fiction, Non-Fiction, etc.”. This way, you have already narrowed down your search to a few hundred books.
Then, you will go through the shelves to find books that appeal to you.
You will first look at the design, the Headline, then to the content page to see if it is appealing.
If the “First Impression” of the book does not appeal to you, you will ignore it almost immediately.
You see, the way books are sold almost relates to any form of advertisement.
Within that small little space on the spine of the book, it contains the title and a subtitle of the book that will supposedly grab your attention.
Similarly, with advertisements on social media networks or articles on search engines, you are given a limited number of words to convey the purpose of your content.
So, it makes perfect sense to have a headline that is short, concise, and to the point.
How to know if the Headline is Attention-Grabbing
If your Headline is boring or irrelevant, your target audience will not react to it.
People will often react to Headlines if it offers (1) news, (2) helpful information, or (3) rewards.
So, to write a compelling headline, you have first to understand the needs and wants of your target audience.
Then, you can write a headline that communicates the benefits of the content most concisely and effectively possible.
In the book “The Copywriter’s Handbook” by Robert W. Bly, he explains that a compelling headline tells the reader:
“Hey, stop a minute! This is something that you’ll want”
“The best headlines appeal to people’s self-interest, or give news.”
To gauge whether your Headline is attention-grabbing, there are 3 methods:
- Ask Yourself – Imagine yourself as one of your target audience. Would the Headline entice you?
- Ask the People Around You – find a few people who may be interested in your content, and show the Headline to them. You’ll get a feel of how compelling your Headline is from their expressions or actions.
- Test it out – Spend some money to buy ad space (e.g. Facebook Ads. Google Adsense, Bing Ads, etc.). Have a couple of headlines ready, and do A/B Testing. Your target audience will give you the answer.
2. Selecting the Audience
Let’s go back to the “Bookstore” scenario I’ve mentioned above.
When you enter a bookstore filled with thousands of books, you probably already know what kind of books you are looking for.
You will go to the relevant section to look for the books that appeal to you.
Similarly, in the social media space, your target audiences are generally looking for things that interest them.
Or, when someone types a keyword in the search engines, that person typically knows what they are looking for.
So, your Headline must speak to those people who may be searching for what you can offer.
Let me give you an example.
A couple of days ago…
I saw a headline on Facebook “Prepare for the cost of raising a child in Singapore”.
Given that I am a Singaporean, and my wife and I are expecting our little boy, I would be interested to know what is the cost of raising my child in Singapore.
Now, the same Headline will not appeal to someone who:
- is planning for retirement;
- do not plan to have a child;
- lives in other countries.
Conversely, it will attract:
- Young Singaporean parents;
- People who plan to deliver a baby in Singapore;
- Married couple who are planning for a child in Singapore.
So, it is super important to know who your target audience is, so that you can write a headline that attracts (selects) the right audience. I hope you get my point.
3. Drawing the Reader to the Body Content
The curiosity element invoked in your Headline is the key to attracting your target audience to read the body Content.
What do you think about the headline “Prepare for the cost of raising a child in Singapore”?
Would you be curious about what the author has to say (given that you are one of the target audience)?
I bet you would, right?
Now, getting someone’s attention to “click-through” to read an article or an ad copy isn’t the end.
What matters most is if that person stays to read or consume the content entirely.
If your content is 1,000 words or longer, you will need lots of attractive sub-headlines to get people to consume different sections of your content.
At the same time, if your sub-headlines are not as attractive as the main Headline, you will lose your audience’s attention.
All of your sub-headlines and content MUST answer the “promise” you make on your main Headline.
In this case of “the cost raising a child in Singapore”, once I click-though, I would expect to read something related to:
- The Cost of Early Childhood – Nanny Fees, extra-curriculum cost, milk powder cost, diaper cost, etc
- Pregnancy and Delivery Fees
- Monthly cost to parents at different stages of a child
- Financial preparation for a child
- What the government is doing to help – grants, tax relief, bonuses, subsidies
So, as long as the author writes sub-headlines that address any of the above topics, I will continue to read the article.
7 Guidelines to Write Awesome Headlines
1. Know Your Target Audience
The key to writing great headlines, as with writing great content, starts with understanding your audience intimately.
With that, you’ll know what exactly your audience need or want, and you can write Headlines that attracts them to consume your content.
Let me give you a good example.
I was searching for a WordPress Page Builder that is easy to use and has the flexibility to move things around.
So, I searched for a vague term, “WordPress Page Builder”, and these results came out:
Which article do you think I will click-through to read?
For me, the hands-down winner is the article from wpbeginner, because without me searching for the term “Drag and Drop”, it understands what I was looking for.
I wouldn’t even have thought of the term “Drag and Drop”, which is so relevant to me.
So, understanding the needs and wants of your audience will help you write better Headlines.
2. Keep it Concise and Crisp
You can’t write long Headlines with these platforms anyway:
- Google Meta Title: 50 – 60 charaters
- Bing Meta Title: 65 characters
- Facebook Title: 25 – 45 characters
- Twitter: 70 characters
- Linkedin: 40 – 49 charaters
- Email: 40 characters (mobile); 100 characters (desktop)
However, there is no limitation to the length of the Headlines and Sub-Headlines in your article.
The truth is, there is no one-size-fits-all length for your Headlines…
But, it needs to communicate the gist of what the article or the sub-sections are, in the shortest and most concise manner.
Always keep in mind the attention span of a person.
3. Speak Their Language
Jeremy Miller of Sticky Branding said:
“When a customer doesn’t understand, they don’t buy… If you slow down the customer, or worse yet confuse them, you risk losing them…”
“… take note of the words, phrases, examples, metaphors, and stories they share. This is their language. Adapt it into your own… The more you “talk shop” with clients, the better you’ll become at speaking their language.”
Well, this can’t be far from the truth.
If you wrote a Headline that your target audience don’t understand, you’ve lost them.
Remember you only have 8 seconds or less to convince someone to consume your content.
If your Headline is difficult to understand, or it requires some thoughts or pondering, or they don’t “get it” immediately…
Your content will be the next victim of their swiping fingers. ~ Did you “get this” sentence? Some will, some won’t, so don’t use sentences like this.
To help you out further, whenever you are writing a piece of content or a Headline…
Go to places like Quora or Reddit to read other people’s comments on the topic related to yours. You’ll be surprised how quickly you can learn about your audience.
4. Be Unpredictable
If your Headline is predictable, just like the other 5,000 ads…
Your article will be buried quicker than you can say Jack Robinson.
What do I mean by this?
A perfect example is the “Make Money Online” industry. If you’ve ever joined a “Make Money Online” Facebook Group, you will see lots of ads every day.
And, they all say the same thing…
“Hi, my name is so and so, and I made bla bla bla amount of money, here’s my posh car, my mansion, and if you want to learn how I did it, click on the link, or comment Info”
This method of promotion works back in 2013 because it is something fresh.
But over the years, when more and more people are doing the same thing, it becomes boring and predictable.
If you want to stand out from the crowd, you’ve got to do something different.
5. Evoke Curiosity
Curiosity is human nature.
And, it is one of the most important elements that get people curious about what you can offer.
If your Headline can’t stimulate your audience’s curiosity, the Headline is practically useless.
The first step to creating a Headline that evokes curiosity is again to understand your audience.
You got to understand what your audience:
- Do Not Know
- May Be Interested to Know
And, the best way to Evoke Curiosity is to do this:
- What your audience already know – Deliver a Headline that go against their belief, like “What you know is Wrong!” or “What you know is NOT Enough?” or something along that line.
- Do Not Know – Write a Headline that Implies or hint a Benefit and Deliver Value.
- May Be Interested to Know – Use Power Words to trigger their emotions so that they “Will” want to know.
6. Cultivate Emotions
Watch this ad and share with me what Emotions you think it is triggering:
- Disgusted – 0:05 – 0:16
- Conflicted – 0:17
- Self-Consciousness & Embarrassment – 0:22
This is a video ad, so it is easier to trigger multiple emotions, but your written Headline can do the same, like:
“Got Bad Breath? It’s Not Your Fault! Here’s the REAL reason why…” ~ Emotions: Self-Consciousness, Acceptance & Relieve because there is hint of a solution
So, to write evocative Headlines, you need to know the negative emotions (Fears, Frustrations, and Anxiety) that are connected to the problem that your product or solution solves.
Keep these emotions in mind when you are writing your Headlines.
7. Use Powerful Words
Here is a list of words that appeared in popular and viral headlines.
I’ve categorized them into 4 simple groups. They are words that:
Words that Invoke Emotions
J – K
N – O
Q – R
V – Z
Words that Implies a Benefit
G – I
J – L
M – O
P – Q
U – Z
Words that Creates a Sense of Urgency
Words that Offers an Opportunity
40+ Magnetic Headlines Formulas Templates
One thing you have to note is that Great Headlines didn’t derive from Formulas or Templates.
It is thought out by creative individuals or copywriters.
The very reason why these templates exist is because someone, somewhere has thought of a creative Headline that became wildly popular. And marketers from everywhere try to emulate it.
But, there is no harm, and only gain, for using these Headline formulas, because they worked and stood the test of time. So, feel free to select the right Headline Formula for your content.
I’ve categorized these formulas into 3 categories:
- Headline Formulas that Work Well For SEO and Social Media
- Headline Formulas that Work Well For Social Media, Advertising, and Lead Magnets
- Headline Formulas that Work Well for SEO Only
Headline Formulas That Work Well For Both SEO and Social Media
How to [Do Something] in [Unbelievable Time Frame]
- How to Influence People Instantly
- How to get Sixpack in a Week
- How to Build an Online Business and Make $1,328.43 in 3 Weeks
- How I Paid off $46,500 of Student Loans in 2 years
- How to Lose 30 Pounds in 30 Days
How to [Painful Task] Without [Painful Method / Losing Something]
- How to Lose Weight Without Exercising
- How to Meet New People Without Losing Your Marriage
- How to Get Good Rankings on Google Without Learning SEO
- How to be a Good Copywriter Without Learning Copywriting
- How to Own Multiple Properties Without Huge Capital
Top [Number] Reasons Why [Surprising Fact / Implied Benefit]…
- Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Sell Your House Now
- Top 15 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Invest in Gold
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Need to Learn Copywriting
- Top 3 Reasons Why You Should Start an Affiliate Marketing Business
- Top 10 Reasons Why People Fail in Business
The Lazy [Blank’s] Way to [Desired Benefit]
- The Lazy Blogger’s Way to Write Viral Content
- The Lazy Angler’s Way to Reel a Prize Catch
- The Lazy Student’s Guide to Ace an Exam
- The Lazy Parent’s Way to Prep for School
- The Lazy Businessman’s Way to Reduce Taxes
Why [x] is Better Than [y]
- Why Strong Customer Relationships Trumps Powerful Brands (Harvard Business Review)
- Why Affiliate Marketing is Better Than MLM
- Why Being Employed is Better Than Entrepreneurship
- Why a Delinquent is Better Than an A Student
- Why Staying Single Trumps Marriage
[Number] [Adjective] Ways to [Achieve Something Desirable]
- 32 Legitimate Ways to Make Money at Home (The Penny Hoarder)
- 52 Ways to Tell Someone You Love and Appreciate Them (Tiny Buddha)
- 18 Ingenious Ways to Catch a Cheating Partner in the Act (Love Panky)
- 17 Natural Ways to Boost Fertility (Healthline)
- 20 Simple Ways to Fall Asleep as Fast as Possible (Healthline)
Why [Shocking Fact]
- Why Happy People Cheat (The Atlantic)
- Why Eating Vegetables is Bad For You
- Why Real Estate is Not a Good Investment Right Now (Investopedia)
- Why Good Employees Leave (Fairy God Boss)
- Why Expensive Stuff Isn’t Always Good
How to [Achieve Something]: [Number / Adjective] Steps / Ways / Guide…
- How to Lose Weight Fast: 3 Simple Steps, Based on Science (Healthline)
- How to Invest in Real Estate: 5 Ways to Get Started (Nerd Wallet)
- How to Play Drums: A Complete Guide for Beginners (Take Lessons)
- How to Overcome Frustration: 3 Simple but Effective Steps (Positivity Blog)
- How to Attract Good Luck: 4 Secrets Backed By Research (Bakadesuyo)
Why Don’t [Surprising Fact]
- Why Don’t Doctors Get Sick
- Why Don’t Runners Have Healthier Hearts
- Why Don’t Weight Lifters Win Fights
- Why Don’t Chefs Use Ceramic Knives
- Why Don’t Singers Write Their Own Songs
The Best Time…
- The Best Time For Having a Baby
- The Best Time For Adopting a Child
- The Best Time For Starting A New Diet
- The Best Time To Send Your Kids To School
- The Best Time To Enter The Stock Market
The Hidden Truth Behind / About / Of…
- The Hidden Truth About The Oils and Gas Industry
- The Hidden Truth Behind Pokemon Go (Dorkly)
- The Hidden Truth Behind Every Successful Business Owner
- The Hidden Truth Behind Cheap Dog Food
- The Hidden Truth of Cancer
How to Turn [Blank] Into [Desired Outcome]
- How to Turn Your Passion Into A Six-Figure Online Business
- How to Turn Your Notorious Kid Into A Young Entrepreneur
- How to Turn Your Belly Fats Into Sixpack Fast
- How to Turn Your Chihuahua Into A Guard Dog
- How to Turn Any Microphones Into A Studio Mic
The [Expert’s] Secret To [Desired Outcome]
- The Doctor’s Secret To Never Getting Sick
- The Lawyer’s Secret To Winning Every Argument
- The Accountant’s Secret To Never Pay Taxes Again
- The Fisherman’s Secret To Reel A Price Catch
- The Dietitian’s Secret To Eat Oily Fried Food
[Number] Shocking [Mistakes] That is Killing Your [Blank]
- 5 Shocking Mistakes that is Killing Your Marriage
- 7 Shocking Accounting Mistakes that is Killing Your Business
- 9 Shocking Sleeping Postures that is Killing Your Health
- 3 Shocking Diets that is Slowly Killing Your Dog
- 13 Shocking Habits that is Killing Your Productivity
The Little Known Ways to [Desired Outcome]
- The Little Known Ways to Buy Exotic Cars At A Cheap Price
- The Little Known Ways to Own Multiple Properties Without Having A Huge Capital
- The Little Known Ways to Buy Cheap But Good Quality Soccer Boots
- The Little Known Ways to Find Business Class Flights At a Steal
- The Little Known Ways to Make Friends With Strangers
Get Rid of [Problem] Once and For All
- Get Rid of Acne Once and For All
- Get Rid of that Stubborn Carpet Stain Once and For All
- Get Rid of the Bad Writing Habit Once and For All
- Get Rid of Bad Links On Your Website Once and For All
- Get Rid of Bad Hair Day Once and For All
The Secret of [Blank]
- The Secret of Starting a Successful Online Business
- The Secret of Starting a Successful YouTube Channel
- The Secret of Writing Persuasive Sales Letter
- The Secret of Raising a Self-Reliant Child
- The Secret of Shredding a Guitar Like a Pro
The [Adjective] Guide To [Specific Topic]
- The Ultimate Guide to Writing Magnetic Headlines
- The Coolest Guide to Sell Without Being Salesy
- The Amazing Guide to Good Parenting
- A Scientific Guide to Turn “No” Into a “Yes”
- A Data-Driven Guide to Succeed in Affiliate Marketing
[Number] [Topic] Goof / Mistakes / Errors That [Lead to Damage]
- 9 Landing Page Goofs That Make You Lose Business (Copyblogger)
- 5 Common Mental Errors That Sway You From Making Good Decisions (James Clear)
- 7 Deadly Car Seat Mistakes Even Experienced Parents Make (Babycenter)
- 7 Deadly Mistakes That Cause Beginners to Fail In Affiliate Marketing
- 9 Hard-to-Spot Coding Errors That Cause Your Website to Break
Headline Formulas That Works Better For Social Media, Advertising, and Lead Magnets
The Secret Way To [Blank]…
- The Secret Way to Be Happier Instantly
- The Secret Way to Retire Rich and Early
- The Secret Way to Leave the Hospital Alive
- The Secret Way to Live a Happy Life
- The Secret Way to Legitimately Waive Taxes
The Forbidden Secrets Of [Blank]…
- The Forbidden Secrets of Tax Loopholes The IRS Doesn’t Want You to Know
- The Forbidden Secrets of the Supplement Industry No Big Pharma Companies Want You to Know
- The Forbidden Secrets of Your Salary No Bosses Want You to Know
- The Forbidden Secrets of Investing Your Broker Doesn’t Want You to Know
- The Forbidden Secrets of Facebook Advertising Agencies Don’t Want You to Know
They Laughed When I [Do Something in Front of an Audience], But When I [Started to do something, hint “Amazing”]…
- They Laughed When I Sat Down at the Piano, But When I Started to Play…
- They Laughed When I Stepped Up To the Stage, But When the Music Started…
- They Laughed When I Fell to the Ground, But When I Stood Up Against the Bully…
- They Laughed When I Sat Behind the Wheel, But When I did a Perfect Drift…
- They Laughed When I Picked Up the Club, But When I Hit A Perfect Drive…
The [Number] Things Every [Blank] Should Know
- The 5 Things Every Young Parents Should Know
- The 10 Things Every Entrepreneur Should Know
- The 7 Things Every Smart Employee Should Know
- The 13 Things Every Travelers Should Know
- The 9 Things Every First-Time Homeowners Should Know
Give Me [Unbelievably Short Time Frame]… And I’ll [Produce a Desired Outcome] / And You’ll [Achieve Desired Results]
- Give Me 30 Minutes, And I’ll Make You Look Young Again
- Give Me A Weekend, And I’ll Build You A Profitable Shopify Store
- Give Me 40 Minutes, And You’ll Start Seeing Baby Hair Growing
- Give Me 20 Minutes, And You’ll Lose Those Baby Fats
- Give Me 30 Seconds, And You’ll Become A Dating Expert
Do You Have The Courage To…
- Do You Have The Courage To Be Rich
- Do You Have The Courage To Be Your Own Boss
- Do You Have The Courage To Ask Her Out
- Do You Have The Courage To Say “No” To Your Boss
- Do You Have The Courage To Stand Up Against A Bully
The Future Of…
- The Future of Digital Marketing
- The Future of Human Interactions
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence
- The Future of Grocery Shopping
- The Future of Travelling
Who Else Wants [Desired Outcome]
- Who Else Wants The Secret of Looking Young Forever
- Who Else Wants to Make Money While Sleeping
- Who Else Wants to Eradicate Pimples From Your Face in 5 Minutes
- Who Else Wants to Teach Kids a Lesson Without Hurting their Feelings
- Who Else Wants A Beautiful Home Without Breaking the Bank
[Blank] May Be Causing You To Lose Out On [Desired Outcome]
- Your Unhealthy Eating Habits May be Causing You To Lose Out On A Healthy Sex Life
- The Way You Browser The Internet May be Causing You To Lose Out On Super Hot & Cheap Travel Deals
- Your Cheap Baits May Be Causing You To Lose Out On A Prize Catch
- Your Spending Habits May Be Causing You To Lose Out On A Dream Home
- Your Fear To Ask May Be Causing You To Lose Out On Your Dream Partner
Your [Blank] Doesn’t Want You To Know [Blank]
- Your Broker Doesn’t Want You To Know About The Secret Fees They Make
- Your Contractor Doesn’t Want You To Know About These Hidden Cost
- Your Mechanic Doesn’t Want You To Know The Sneaky Things They Did To Your Car
- Your Banker Doesn’t Want You To Know The Invisible Profits They Earn From Your Money
- Your Husband Doesn’t Want You To Know About His Hidden Stash
Do You Recognize the [Number] Early Warning Signs of [Blank]
- Do You Recognize the 3 Early Warning Signs of Cheating
- Do You Recognize the 5 Early Warning Signs of Diabetes
- Do You Recognize the 13 Early Warning Signs that Your Spouse is Losing Interest in You
- Do You Recognize the 7 Early Warning Signs of losing a Friendship
- Do You Recognize the 9 Early Warning Signs of the Next Market Crash
Why You Shouldn’t [Teach Someone / Something] To Do This
- Why You Shouldn’t Teach Your Child To Do This
- Why You Shouldn’t Teach Your Employees To Do This
- Why You Shouldn’t Teach Your Teenager To Do This
- Why You Shouldn’t Teach Your Accountant To Do This
- Why You Shouldn’t Teach Your Dog To Do This
If You Don’t [Blank] Now, You’ll Hate Yourself Later
- If You Don’t Invest Now, You’ll Hate Yourself Later
- If You Don’t Eat This Now, You’ll Hate Yourself Later
- If You Don’t Drink This Now, You’ll Hate Yourself Later
- If You Don’t Date Your Wife Now, You’ll Hate Yourself Later
- If You Don’t Buy This For Your Wife Now, You’ll Hate Yourself Later
Here Is A Method That Is Helping [Blank] to [Blank]
- Here Is A Method That is Helping Students to Pay Off Their Student Loans in Just Six Months
- Here Is A Method That is Helping Housewives Clean Faster And Rest More
- Here Is A Method That is Helping Children Adapt Better In School
- Here Is A Method That is Helping Small Businesses Do Accounting Without an Accountant
- Here Is A Method That is Helping Homeowners Save Thousands on Renovation
[Do Something] Like [World-Class Example]
- Give Public Speeches Like Obama
- Talk Like TED Talk Speakers
- Shred Your Guitar Like Santana
- Innovate Like Steve Jobs
- Play Tennis Like Roger Federer
Now You Can Have [Something Desirable] and [Eliminate the Fear of Losing]
- Now You Can Quit Your Job And Make Even More Money
- Now You Can Have More Friends Without Sacrificing Your Marriage
- Now You Can Spend More Time With Your Family Without The Fear of Losing Your Job
- Now You Can Eat Oily Food And Still Lose Weight
- Now You Can Own A Cool Mac And Still Run Windows
Have a / Build a [Blank] You Can Be Proud Of
- Start an Online Business You and Your Family Can Be Proud Of
- Have a Awesome House You Can Be Proud Of
- Raise a Kid You Can Be Proud Of
- Have a Relationship You Can Be Proud Of
- Have a Smile You Can Be Proud Of
You Don’t Have to Be [Someone Famous or Something Challenging] to be [Desired Outcome]
- You Don’t Have to Be Tony Robbins to Influence and Motivate Your Team to Success
- You Don’t Have to Be Geek to be Employed by Google
- You Don’t Have to Be Obama to Speak Confidently
- You Don’t Have to Be a CEO to Earn $10,000 Per Month
- You Don’t Have to Write Like Shakespeare to become a Profitable Blogger
See How Easily You Can [Desirable Outcome]
- See How Easily You Can Learn Coding Without Technical Knowledge
- See How Easily You Can Create a Website in Just 30 Seconds
- See How Easily You Can Play a Guitar Without Musical Background
- See How Easily You Can Naturally Reduce Headaches
- See How Easily You Can Fake Your IP Address
Headline Formulas That Work Better For SEO
[x] vs. [y] – Which is Better
- Aweber vs. MailChimp – Which is Better
- Affiliate Marketing vs. MLM – Which is Better
- Content Marketing vs. SEO – Which is Better
- WordPress vs. Blogger – Which is Better
- Yoast SEO vs. All-in-One SEO Pack – Which is Better
[Product / Service x] Review
- Product / Service x Review – Pros and Cons (and Alternative)
- Product / Service x Review – Is it Worth It
- Product / Service x Review – The Best [Blank] I’ve Used
- Product / Service x Review – Is it Good or Bad
- Product / Service x Review – [Number] Reasons to Use / Not to Use/ to Switch
- Product / Service x Review – Worth the Money
- Product / Service x Review – Read Before You Buy
- Product / Service x Review – Does it Work
- Product / Service x Review – [Hint a Personal Story – e.g. How it Saved Me From…]